Steps for installing a Solar PV Solution
Your input and your priorities are key components in designing a Solar PV system that addresses your family's goals for your home. Once your home has been “sized” to address your goals and you are ready to install a PV system, here's a review of the process:
- (Day 1) Sign the New Jersey Rebate Application, related paperwork and pay deposit.
- (Day 2) Applications and related interconnections paperwork submitted by Solar Home Energy Solutions. Local permits prepared and submitted.
- (Day 150 - 190) Rebate applications approved - a formal letter sent to you. Work begins upon local permit and NJ Rebate approval.
- Post Application approval (Day 30 – 60) Equipment arrives and is installed (2nd payment due).
- Post Application approval (Day 60 – 90) Installation complete, local inspection requested.
- Post Application approval (Day 90 – 100)
- Township inspection and approval.
- Your utility inspects and approves system for operation. You start saving money!
- State Clean Energy Inspector approval (final payment due).
- NJ Solar Renewable Energy Credit Program registration.
227 Mill Run Court Mount Laurel, NJ 08054 • (856) 778 - 4111 • (856) 778 - 4995 fax